Gum Has Met Its Match
Don’t let gum take away from the fun.
There’s no worse feeling then when you put your hand underneath a chair or desk and get the unmistakable feeling of a wad of chewed up gum. Chills run down your spine as someone else’s saliva is in your hand. So many thoughts run through your mind, who’s is this? How long has it been here? I better wash my hands!!
Now it can’t prevent people from disposing of their gum under your furniture, but it will take it off faster than gum can lose its flavor. Goo Gone Goo and Adhesive Remover quickly and easily removes gum so you don’t have to get anymore day ruining gooey surprises.
Here’s how to remove gum from those surfaces:
- Apply Goo Gone to a clean towel or rag
- Wipe around affected surface
- Allow it to sit for 3-5 minutes
- Peel the gum away and wipe using a white cloth
- Using a new towel, wipe with hot, soapy water