|Goo Gone, 3oz|
|America’s #1 Brand for Sticky, Gummy, Greasy, Gooey Problems! Goo Gone's citrus power and scientific technology combine to defeat the toughest stains. Goo Gone can be used on hard surfaces, carpeting, upholstery, clothing, and more.|
Shipping Details >>|
|Total Order Amount
|$15.00 - $24.99
|$25.00 - $39.99
Pre-test on an inconspicuous area. Do not use on silk, leather, suede or
Carpeting and Upholstery:
- Apply Goo Gone.
- Allow a few minutes for Goo Gone to begin working.
- Wipe Clean with a clean white cloth.
- Clean area with soap and water.
- Apply Goo Gone to a clean white cloth. Gently blot stain.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Clean with soap and water.
- Rinse area again with water.
- Blot dry with a clean towel.
- Do not treat clothing while wearing.
- Apply to stain with small repeated applications.
- Allow time for stain to break up.
- Blot stain with a clean white cloth.
- Launder treated items separately, using extra detergent.
USE ONLY PER LABEL DIRECTIONS. Allow formula time to saturate problem area as needed.
Store and transport in a closed and upright position.
Goo Gone is safe to use on virtually any surface!
Goo Gone removes sticky, gummy, greasy, gooey problems such as:
- adhesive residue
- tree sap
- candle wax
- make up
- shoe polish
- And more!
Goo Gone removes sticky, gummy, greasy, gooey problems from surfaces like:
- painted walls
- And more!
Goo Gone should not be used on fine fabrics such as leather, silk or suede.