Remove Grease from Your Tools
Home Improvement Expert Lou Manfredini shows how easy it is to remove grease from tools and bicycles.
Instructions for Removing Grease from Tools
When it comes to handy work, precision is key to getting the job done well. So, when you start working with tools, it’s essential that you keep a good grip on your tools at all times. That’s where grease can start to throw a wrench in your plans. Luckily, Goo Gone has a solution to your unwanted grease.
Our Goo Gone Clean Up Wipes are the ultimate cleaning tool for any inconvenient mess, including fresh grease. Here’s how to get your tool shining like new:
How to Remove Grease from Tools:
- Remove clear plastic seal by flipping open lid, squeezing body of the canister, and pulling up firmly on lid to remove from canister.
- Peel off clear plastic seal and discard.
- Locate wipe at center of roll, twist to a point, and thread through opening in lid. Replace lid and pull wipe through.
- Wipe the tool with the Goo Gone Clean Up Wipe
- Wash the tool with soap and water when finished.
- Keep the lid of the container closed between uses to prevent moisture loss.