Tape has become a universal tool that is used in almost all your home projects. From start to end, tape can help keep the whole project together. Unfortunately, whether you’re using painters tape, masking tape, or duct tape, they all leave residue behind.
Luckily, Goo Gone is here to eliminate tape residue with our adhesive removing slugger known as Goo Gone Pro-Power. This industrial-strength adhesive remover cleans up the stickiest tapes, even duct tape. Plus, it’s surface safe so you can feel confident using it on many surfaces.
How to Remove Tape from Floors
- Apply Goo Gone Pro-Power to the adhesive.
- Let it sit for a few minutes to allow the formula to soak into the tape.
- Using a putty knife or a clean, dry towel, remove the tape from the floor.
- Repeat steps 1-3 as needed.
- Wash the area with soap and water after finishing.
Don’t Just Take it from Us: