Remove Carpet Glue
For big carpet glue messes, choose Goo Gone Pro-Power Gallon for easier removal.
Instructions for Removing Carpet Glue
Carpet glue is one powerful adhesive and removing carpet glue can be tough. Don’t plan for a whole day cleaning just yet, Goo Gone is here to make the job easier.
Goo Gone Pro Power doesn’t mess around with big time clean up tasks such as removing carpet glue. It’s designed to break down adhesive so you can scrape it away. Plus, the gallon size means it can handle jobs big and small. Here’s how to remove carpet glue:
Removing Carpet Glue from a Floor
- Pretest on an inconspicuous area.
- Generously apply Goo Gone Pro Power on the carpet glue
- Let the formula soak in the glue for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a putty knife, gently scrape up the carpet glue
- Wash the area with soap and water.
- Repeat steps 2-5 as necessary
Rippin' up de carpet, rippin up de pad, now got to deal with the glue that makes me freakin' mad.
*Need goo gone
— Sterling Coffey (@N0SSC) March 5, 2011