Wood glue is a vital tool for successful wood projects. Simply put, wood glue gets the job done. So when it comes time to remove any wood glue, unsurprisingly, it becomes quite a chore. Luckily for you, Goo Gone does its job of removing that glue.
For the task of removing stubborn glues and adhesives, use Goo Gone Pro Power to kick them to the curb. Here are some steps for getting rid of the strongest wood glues:
How to Remove Wood Glue
- Pretest on an inconspicuous area.
- Apply Goo Gone Pro Power to the glue
- Let the formula sit for 5-10 minutes as the Goo Gone seeps into the glue.
- Use steel wool or a putty knife to remove the wood glue.
- Wash the area with soap and warm water.
- Repeat steps 2-5 as needed.
Don't Just Take it From Us