Precise Glue Removal
In tight spaces with gooey situations, choose Goo Gone On the Go Pen.
Instructions for Cleaning Up Glue
Remove adhesives with precision. Goo Gone On the Go Pen uses the power of Goo Gone in pen form with a precision tip to meticulously remove glue and other goo.
How to Use Goo Gone Pen
- Remove excess residue from the area to be treated.
- To apply Goo Gone point pen downward and press tip against the surface several times to release Goo Gone.
- Press and hold for a continuous flow as needed.
- Wipe with a clean white cloth.
- Clean area with soap and water. Replace cap after use.
Pre-test on an inconspicuous area. Do not use on silk, leather, suede, satin or velvet. If product contacts floor or other walking surface wipe dry. Do not treat clothing while wearing. Launder treated items separately, using extra detergent.