Home Improvement Expert Lou Manfredini shows you the effortless cleaning up of latex paint with Goo Gone's paint remover.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REMOVING PAINT FROM CERAMIC TILES
No matter how many newspapers, tarps, or drop cloths you put down, it always seems that paint finds a way to fall on your floor. From the experienced painter, to the novice at-best, this common problem seems inevitable when painting a new room or wall. Unlike your painting project however, cleaning up the paint doesn’t require hours of work.
Goo Gone Latex Paint Clean Up formula is here to wipe that mess right up. We know how tough it is to clean up rogue paint. So when paint falls out of line, use Goo Gone’s Latex Paint Clean Up to put paint back in its place.
How to Remove Paint from a Ceramic Floor
- Remove unwanted spills by blotting or wiping with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Apply Goo Gone’s Latex Paint Clean Up directly to the area and wait a few minutes for the formula to soak in the paint.
- Wipe with a clean cloth, repeat if necessary.
Now you can make your walls beautiful without compromising with a paint-covered floor! Use Goo Gone’s Latex Paint Clean Up to remove your toughest spilled paint.
- To keep future spills to a minimum, use a canvas drop cloth to cover as much surface area as you can.
- Rosin paper also works very along edges of floor boards. Taping them down with masking tape will help keep them in place on floor trim and in corners.
DON'T JUST TAKE IT FROM US
Goo Gone, you are a savior from the heavens. All the paint appears to be gone.
— Karen Padilla (@GlitteringPony) November 17, 2014
I tried using Goo Gone to clean up the paint spots on the floor and it was very effective. Why do I only come up with these ideas at 2am?
— Morton Fox (@mortonfox) November 27, 2012
Goo gone works wonders at taking spray paint off.
— Austin ✈ (@DrRealest) May 24, 2013