Goo Gone Latex Paint Clean Up
Our Latex Paint Clean Up formula conveniently clings to vertical surfaces, making it easy to clean spills, splatter, brushes, and more.Works on wet and dried latex/acrylic/enamel paint, art/craft paint, varnish, shellac, caulk
- Finished Wood
- Sealed Stone
- Ceramic / Porcelain
Perfect for cleaning: baseboards, trim, rugs and tile
Do not use on: silk, leather or suede, non-colorfast materials, painted walls
- Remove unwanted spill by blotting or wiping with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Apply Goo Gone Latex Paint Clean Up directly to the area and allow a few minutes for the product to start working.
- Wipe with a clean cloth, repeat if necessary.
Clothing: Do not treat while wearing.
- Apply to stained area and allow time for the stain to break up.
- Launder separately using extra detergent.
Painted Surfaces: Apply to white cloth and blot or wipe the spill.
USE ONLY PER LABEL DIRECTIONS.
Does this work on dried latex paint?
Should I spray this directly onto the paint spills?
We recommend spraying this onto a clean cloth, microfiber cloth or paper towel then applying that to the stain.
Avoid prolonged exposure on finished wood and sealed surfaces.