Goo Gone Graffiti Remover
Removing spray paint is never easy. Unless you have Goo Gone Graffiti Remover.
Works on spray paint, latex paint, acrylic and aerosol paint
- Sealed Stone
Perfect for cleaning: brick, stucco and street signs
Do not use on: surfaces painted with latex paint, non-colorfast materials or wood
Do not use on surfaces painted with latex paint. Test on a small inconspicuous area before applying to surface. Not recommended for use on non-colorfast materials or wood. May dull some painted surfaces.For use on metal and plastic surfaces:
- Thoroughly the spray product on area covered with graffiti or paint.
- Wipe the surface with a clean cloth or paper towel. Repeat if needed leaving the product on the area for up to one minute.
For use on vehicles:
- Spray the product on area covered with graffiti or paint.
- Wipe the surface with a clean cloth or paper towel. Repeat if needed. Wash the vehicle with soap and water after removing the stain.
For use on porous surfaces:
- Thoroughly spray the product on areas covered with graffiti or paint and let sit 3-5 minutes.
- Scrub with a brush.
- Wash the surface with water using high pressure if possible. Repeat if needed.
USE ONLY PER LABEL DIRECTIONS.
Size: 24 fl. oz. bottle