Goo Gone All-Purpose Cleaner
All the powers of Goo Gone packed into one, all-purpose cleaner. You can remove messes from almost any surface with this fast-acting formula.Works on dirt, grease, grime and general goo
- Finished Wood
- Sealed Stone
Perfect for cleaning: bicycles, hardwood, tools and lawnmowers
1. Spray 6-8 inches from surface
2. Wipe clean with a dry paper towel or cloth
1. Apply Goo Gone to clean cloth; rub on affected area
2. Blot with a wet sponge; blot dry
Laundry Prewash: Do not treat while wearing clothing
1. Test for colorfastness on hidden area
2. Apply to fabrics immediately before laundering
Countertops, ovens and grills: After use, rinse food contact surfaces with water.
Floors, windows, and housecleaning: Dilute ½ cup Goo Gone All Purpose Cleaner into 1 gallon of water.
USE ONLY PER LABEL DIRECTIONS.
What is the difference between Goo Gone All Purpose Cleaner and Goo Gone Original?
The All Purpose Cleaner is a regular household cleaner for a variety of purposes. The Original is an adhesive remover.
Can I dilute this product?
Yes, it is a concentrate.